DAKINI DAY CHOD
With Pema Khandro
1-3pm PT | 4-6pm ET
Meditation and Instructions on letting go of fictions and self-deception in Tibetan Chod meditation. Link to text will be shared during the program.
Chod is a meditation method through meeting fear and neurosis with compassion and skill. Rather than renounce these mind states, in Chod, they are allowed to transform and be as keys to innate wisdom.
with Anne Klein (Lama Rigzin Drolma)
Jampa Mackenzie Stewart
Khenpo Gawang Rinpoche
Aug 16th – 19th, 6-7:30pm PT – Guest Presenters
Sat Aug 21st, 10am-6pm PT – Longchenpa’s Advice to Yogis
w/ Pema Khandro
One of the most celebrated scholars of Tibetan Buddhism was Longchenpa, a fourteenth century philosopher-yogi who wrote about Dzogchen.
Dzogchen is the esoteric tradition of Tibetan contemplation, regarded as the highest and most precious body of knowledge held by the Nyingma tradition. It emphasizes teachings on intrinsic buddha-nature as the true nature of every person and the ground of reality. It also emphasizes a contemplative relationship with the elements and environment.
Longchenpa’s work on Dzogchen defined the tradition as it is practiced today. Longchenpa’s extensive collected works synthesized the Dzogchen teachings and their relationship to the exoteric Buddhist philosophical movements.
This series features even lectures, scholars and teachers of Tibetan Buddhism specializing in the works of Longchenpa and Dzogchen. These classes will focus on the life and teachings of Longchenpa, followed by a day-long meditation course, all online. Join us in celebrating the history of Dzogchen and reflecting on its developments, views and contributions in the life and works of Longchenpa.
*This series has a limited enrollment of 100 participants.
BIPOC Meditation Group with Pema Khandro is for members who are BIPOC to practice together and talk about how race impacts our lives.
Ngondro Practice has been CANCELLED this evening, August 2nd. We will notify everyone when we resume this practice.
Daily & Weekly Programs
- Daily Meditation, Free Every Day at 12 PT / 3pm ET
- Vajrayana Training, Ngakpa Training, Open Teaching, and Umdze Training (Except during retreats and training or other special events) – Wednesday nights 6pm PT / 9pm ET
Meditation Mondays 6pm PT / 9pm ET
- Aug 9th – BIPOC Meditation & Discussion with Pema Khandro
- Aug 16th – Aug 23rd – Ngondro Practice
- Nov 1st – Members night with Pema Khandro to launch the annual Season of Practice, a group discussion and social hosted by Pema Khandro. The Season of Practice is from November 1st to Losar, the lunar new year which is March 3rd, 2022.
- Aug 3rd Dakini Day Chod
- Aug 17-21st Dzogchen Series: Longchenpa & His Life Teachings
***Limited to 100 participants.
- Sept 1st Dakini Day Chod
- Sept 17-19th Annual Dzogchen Retreat: Dzogchen Semdzin
- Sept 28-30th Ngondro Module 4 – Intrinsic Wisdom
As more details roll out for our Upcoming Events, please visit the Event List Here.
MEMBERS ONLY CLASSES
3rd Wednesdays – Ngakpa Training with Pema Khandro