MEDITATION INSTRUCTOR TRAINING
150 Hour Certification Training
Registration Is Now Open
Oct 30th 2021 – Feb 26th 2022
About Meditation Instructor Training:
- Robust, 150 hours of In-Depth Training
- Self-Paced Curriculum & Live Classes
- Teaching Practicum & Weekly Mentoring
- Traditional Meditation + Buddhist Philosophy + Buddhist Ethics
- Completely Traditional + Completely Current
- For Teachers Facing A Diverse Tumultuous World
The Meditation Instructor Training supplies the fundamental knowledge and experience necessary to lead meditation classes and one-day meditation intensives.
People all over the world have turned to Buddhist meditation as a source of wisdom. Meditation offers a powerful method to access a sense of spaciousness, peace and authentic presence.
The practical benefits of meditation are well documented. Research shows it improves mood, reduces stress (Brown & Warren 2003), it improves memory, visuospatial reasoning, sustained attention and executive brain function (Zeidan et al. 2010). It reduces sub-clinical depression and anxiety (Schreiner and Malcolm 2012).
From a Buddhist point of view, when we know how to meditate, we learn how to work with mind and emotions. We have a practice for unraveling conditioned scripts and unconscious habits. Meditation is a pathway to discovering human goodness by making peace with our mind. Ultimately it is a method for getting free from dissatisfaction, resolving confusion and waking up to see reality more clearly.
Vajra Sangha Retreat
Daily & Weekly Programs
- Daily Meditation, Free Every Day at 12 PT / 3pm ET
- Vajrayana Training, Ngakpa Training, Open Teaching, and Umdze Training (Except during retreats and training or other special events) – Wednesday nights 6pm PT / 9pm ET
- Oct 16th, Vajra Sangha Retreat with Pema Khandro – Details TBA
- Oct 30-Feb 26, 2022, Meditation Instructor Training
As more details roll out for our Upcoming Events, please visit the Event List Here.