Self-Paced Course: Changing Your Karma
With Pema Khandro, Aruna Rig'dzin and Satya Shiva
Cleanse & Clear Your Body & Mind in this Guided 9-Day Online Course
Real change is difficult to attain because our mental and emotional patterns are hard-wired into our bodies. But this is also our strength. By harnessing the body-mind connection, we can support mental and emotional transformation.
Cleansing is a necessity of life. Letting go of physical and emotional toxins that have built allows us to heal and open up to life, to a new day, to new ways of being.
Cleansing and healing take time, effort and expertise – and it’s difficult to do this alone. But you are not alone, give yourself the support you need! Changing Your Karma – is a guided online course that brings the experts to your own home. We invite you to join the support of this online course where you will practice meditation, apply Ayurvedic wisdom, rest your body in a nine-day detoxification diet, learn potent yoga practices and release stress and toxins from your body and mind.
Three teachers will bring you the wisdom of Buddhism, Yoga, and Ayurveda for deep cleansing to support true change in your body, heart, and mind.
Join Pema Khandro, Aruna Rig’dzin, and Satya Shiva for 9 days of cleansing practices to increase energy, clarity, and well-being. Learn what Karma is and how to change it by applying powerful yet simple practices from the Yogic Medicine Institute.
9 Day Program Includes:
- Changing Your Karma videos and instruction with Pema Khandro
- Wellness Evaluation Quizzes
- Daily Cleansing Videos – Conveniently watch at home
- Daily Health Challenge
- AM Yoga Video – Invigorate and break through blocks
- PM Yoga Video – Wind down with relaxation and ease
- Changing Your Karma Daily Meditation Video with Pema Khandro
- 4 Online Classes with Discussion and Q&A
- Ayurvedic Recipes and Shopping List
- Daily Self-Assessment Journal
- $299 – General Tuition ~ Available by Donation through May 1st, 2020
- $108-$299 General Tuition ~ Sliding Scale Available after May 1st, 2020
*Ngakpa International is a 501-c-3, non-profit, educational organization dedicated to teaching and spreading the wisdom of natural healing. Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. None of this information is meant to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical conditions or disease. Ayurveda is a spiritual tradition of wellness and longevity meant to educate about foods, including herbs and supplements, and about meditation. This information is not meant to replace or in any way substitute for medical advice. For medical advice consult a licensed medical physician.